1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY'S DETAILS
To contact Grifols in a direct and effective manner, users can write to the e-mail address email@example.com or they can call to +34 93 5710200.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Access to the Site is free of charge, except for the connection costs of the telecommunications network offered by the internet provider contracted by the User.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to:
- Use the available contents, materials and information for personal and internal use, and not for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way.
- Not use the available contents and services for decision-making.
- Neither alter nor manipulate the contents of the Site.
- Neither store nor communicate through the Site illegal contents or contrary to moral or public order, as well as defamatory, aggressive, obscene, explicitly sexual, offensive, violent or encouraging violence, racism or xenophobia or, in general, illegal or harmful for third party rights, physical integrity or moral.
- Not divulge other Users' or third parties' personal data without their prior express authorization or without any other legal justification.
- Not defame, abuse, disturb, harass or infringe in any other manner Users' or third parties' rights.
- Not eliminate or attempt to eliminate any security measures adopted in the Site.
- Comply with the current legislation.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Grifols is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license of any exploitation intellectual and industrial property rights over the Site, as well as any intellectual and industrial property rights over the arrangement of the Site contents (sui generis right for the protection of databases), the graphic design (look & feel), the underlying software (including source code), as well as any elements integrating the Site (texts, graphics, photographs, videos, audio recordings, etc.), services and contents available through the Site and any software related to the Site.
In no event, accessing, exploring, using, storing and/or downloading contents, materials and information of the Site and/or using the services herein provided will be understood as a waiver or transfer (neither total nor partial) of any of the aforementioned rights by Grifols or the relevant owner. The User is entitled to utilize the intellectual and industrial property rights with the sole purpose of accessing the contents, materials and information offered through the Site.
Consequently, Users are not allowed to eliminate, suppress or manipulate author copyright notices, other identification details of Grifols or of the corresponding content owners, as well as any technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms contained therein.
In particular, it is strictly forbidden to use the Site's content for its inclusion, partially or totally, in any other websites without Grifols' prior and written authorization and to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge, copy, use, disclose, sell or transfer the underlying software of the Site, unless prior and written authorization of Grifols or otherwise permitted by applicable law.
References to registered or non-registered trade names, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs, either owned by Grifols or by any other third parties, must not be used without the prior consent of Grifols or its owners. In no event, although otherwise expressly stated, access or use of the Site and/or of its contents, materials and information grants Users any rights over the trademarks, logos and distinctive signs protected by law.
Intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, transform, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any form, either totally or partially, the contents included in the Site for public or commercial purposes without the prior written and express authorization of Grifols or of the owner of such rights.
Users will maintain Grifols and its licensors harmless from any third-party actions claiming that their intellectual and/or industrial property rights have been infringed due to the lack of compliance of this clause by said Users.
Grifols cannot guarantee the reliability, utility or truthfulness of the information offered through the Site. Any information accessed through the Site shall not be regarded by Users as medical advice or as promoting Grifols' products.
Grifols does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuation of the Site contents, materials and information; (ii) the absence of errors in such contents; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or harmful components in the Site or in its server; (iv) the lack of security of the Site and/or the strength of the security measures adopted in the Site; (v) the lack of utility or performance of the Site contents, materials and information, and (vi) the damages caused by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions of Grifols established on the Site or due to the violation of the security systems.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Grifols declares that it has adopted the required measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Site and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and any other harmful components.
If illicit, illegal, contrary to laws or other content infringing intellectual and/or industrial property rights come to the knowledge of Users, the User shall immediately notify Grifols so that it can proceed to the adoption of the corresponding measures.
The materials, content and other information of the Site is exclusively for informational purposes and they prove insufficient for decision-making.
This Site is intended only for healthcare professionals who would like to participate in the Grifols Awards. The materials, content and other information of the Site should not under any circumstance be interpreted as promotion or recommendation of any Grifols' product.
The Site may contain information regarding medical and healthcare matters for educational purposes only. The information herein provided is for information purposes and is not in any way intended to substitute medical or healthcare professional advice.
7. POLICY ON LINKS
7.1 Links to third party websites
In order to help Users to find information about other products or services of their interest, the Site may offer links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. Grifols does neither have the faculty nor the human and technical means to know, control and approve the information, contents, products or services offered through other websites which are linked from the Site.
Consequently, Grifols is not responsible for any aspects related to the websites which are linked from the Site. For announcement purposes only, Grifols will not be responsible for the operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of the products and services, the links and/or any other contents generally offered through the websites which are linked from the Site.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge of the illegal character of the activities carried out through these third-party websites, they shall immediately notify Grifols so that it proceeds to disable the link that permits access to said websites.
The establishment of links from the Site to websites belonging to third parties does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or reliance between Grifols and the responsible person of the third-party website.
7.2 Site links in third party websites
If any User, entity or website wishes to include any kind of link to the Site it must comply with the following:
- The link must be absolute and complete, meaning that it must redirect the user by means of a sole click to the URL of the Site to which it refers and the homepage has to be shown fully on the screen. In no event, unless expressly authorized in writing by Grifols, the website in which the link is included shall reproduce the Site in any manner or include it as a part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the Site's pages.
- Unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing by Grifols, no declaration shall be made in the website where the Site's link is made regarding Grifols' authorization to include such link. If the third party who links to the Site wants to include in its website the trademark, name, trade name, sign, logo, slogan or any other element identifying Grifols and/or the Site, it shall obtain Grifols' prior written authorization.
- Grifols does not allow links to the Site from websites containing material, information or content which is illicit, illegal, degrading and obscene or, in general, which contravenes moral, public order or generally accepted social standards.
8. UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL (SPAM)
Grifols prohibits the use of the Site to generate or send unsolicited commercial email. If Grifols considers that certain information may be of interest to the User, it reserves the right to provide this information to it by e-mail, provided it has a legal justification to do so, while offering the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service.
9. PERSONAL DATA
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Grifols and the Users will be governed by Spanish law, without prejudice of any law applicable by virtue of the provisions on applicable law and jurisdiction regulated in Spanish and European laws. However, if applicable legislation permits choosing the jurisdiction, Grifols and Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will subject any disputes to the courts of the city of Barcelona.